[TowerTalk] Second And Third Age Old Questions

Jeffrey Okamitsu jokamitsu at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 23 21:22:14 EDT 2007

Ok.  Here's two more for you:

1) What's the best way to route cable at the top of
the tower to allow rotation of the antenna/mast
without damaging the cable and/or getting it hung up
on something?  FYI, I'm talking about 140 feet of Rohn
45G with the top guy at the 135 foot level.  In the
past I've wound the cable around the mast and let it
unwind as the mast turns.  Is this a best practice?

2) What's the best way to route cable when using a Tic
Ring?  FYI.  the rings are just above guy attachment
points.

Thanks in advance for your input.

73.  Jeff W3KL