[TowerTalk] LMR 600/other options

James M. Daly AD1L at AD1L.COM
Thu Sep 27 07:43:19 EDT 2007

I got 225ft of LDF4-50A from www.surpluscoax.com for $1.25ft and $20 FedEx
shipping.
The cable was new, the order was filled promptly, and the vendor Brian
Shanks was good about answering a question via email and sending a FedEx
tracking notice.

In my case at 225ft that would be a $31.50 savings over TT's LMR600 price
and slightly better loss figures.
While it is by no means written in stone, I am just relating my experience
and hope it is of some use to you.

Peace
James - AD1L