[TowerTalk] Building Fold over, and/or crank up

K8RI K8RI-on-TowerTalk at tm.net
Sat Sep 29 20:10:50 EDT 2007

A while back I siad I was looking for directions on building a crank-up,
fold over tower and someone posted a source(s). Unfortunately my regular
computer is down. Fortunately I had the mail backed up. Unfortunately the
back-up comput er is down too and it may be a week before I get one of them
back up.

So, would that kind soul please point me in the right direction again.

BTW the price of steel is something else.  A single 21' length of 3"
structural steel tubing is $110.25 USD while 4" is $168 USD. 1 1/2", 2", & 2
1/2" aren't all that bad at $2.3, $3.20, and $4.25 a foot. Still it's about
two and a half times higher than it was about 2 years ago.

TIA & 73

Roger (K8RI) Suffering withdrawal having to use this old single core
machine.