[TowerTalk] What can I Use....?

WA6RKN WA6RKN at ARRL.net
Wed Apr 2 10:51:29 EDT 2008

I have recently acquired a Telex HyGain  HG 33 MT2 crank up tower.  I would
like to motorize it.  Not being well versed in crank up tower mechanics, I
would be appreciative of any and all advice you fine contributors could
offer!  (Doncha just love those well crafted pleas?!!  LOL!)

Seriously, I am a lazy bum and have no desire to run outside whenever I want
to raise or lower the monster.  Pushing a button beside my radio is much
more my speed.

So..any suggestions or places to look or even part/kit numbers for such an
animal will be presented to the finance department for consideration!

Thanks in advance.

73's

Joe Wolfe
WA6RKN