[TowerTalk] Homebrew HyTower

Bob Maser bmaser at tampabay.rr.com
Wed Apr 2 17:14:09 EDT 2008

Mostly just a copy of the HyGain specs except I made the lattice part out of
27' of Rohn 25.  Used Teflon 1/4" thick, 6" diameter disks from McM/C as the
insulators for the stinger, Oil filled rod, not tubing also from McM/C and
plenty of radials(80).  Feed it with LMR900 which I buried under my front
lawn.  It's all coming down in a few weeks as I finally found a LM354HD
which will go in the same spot as the vertical.  Thinking about peddling it
soon.  Wanna buy it?

Bob