[TowerTalk] Adjustment of the Fulton K1550 winch clutch

Joe - WDØM joe at wd0m.com
Fri Apr 4 10:01:05 EDT 2008

I also replaced the Fulton K1550 with a K2550 and really enjoy the
difference.  It's MUCH easier to crank up the tower.  Replacement was
fairly easy.  There's a "how to" illustrated page on my web site if you
care to check it out before making your decision.

http://www.wd0m.com

Click on "Ham Radio", then "Fulton K2550 on TX455".

Joe Hannigan - WDØM
Pagosa Springs, CO

http://www.WD0M.com
http://www.pagosarocks.com