Gary - N3JPU n3jpu at speakeasy.net
Sun Apr 6 08:56:28 EDT 2008

Have you checked with US Towers if they can provide a wet stamped drawing
from a CO PE? Although it's not US Towers but when I bought my Heights Tower
last year they provided me with a Maryland PE stamped drawing.

Gary Mitchelson
N3JPU Montgomery Co. MD  FM19

-----Original Message-----
From: towertalk-bounces at contesting.com
[mailto:towertalk-bounces at contesting.com] On Behalf Of TOMMY HALIBURTON
Sent: Sunday, April 06, 2008 08:42
To: towertalk; K6YE
Subject: [TowerTalk] TOWER PERMIT

To All,

Sometime ago, on behalf of a friend, I requested information regarding tower
installation using drill hole/bolt installation. Rather than take that
approach, he wisely decided to core-cut the existing concrete, dig a proper
hole, insert rebar cage, and base.

He has applied to the city of Denver, Colorado for a permit and submitted
the documents supplied by US Towers for a TMM-531 tower. Since the
aforementioned specifications has a "California" stamp, the city of Denver
has refused to issue the permit. Has anyone experienced this situation
and/or what is the next step?

Thanks, in advance, for any assistance you may give.

More information about the TowerTalk mailing list