[TowerTalk] Lightning...

Kimberly Elmore cw_de_n5op at sbcglobal.net
Mon Apr 7 18:04:21 EDT 2008

OK, this is what I thought, but wanted to make sure there wasn't something obvious that I'm missing.

I don't yet have a nice, grounded, copper-plate bulkhead through which I feed everything, but I'm working on that.

Yes, I know well that lightning does pretty much whatever it darn well pleases, and I am unhappy leaving it all floating. Right now, it's about all I can do, and that has to be better than leaving it all connected (been there, done that).

Thanks for the info and sanity check!

Kim N5OP