[TowerTalk] TowerTalk Digest, Vol 64, Issue 32

Bob Smith na6t at na6t.com
Sun Apr 13 00:47:42 EDT 2008

Hi Roy,
I think this is the link you are looking for with the catalog.

http://www.radiancorp.com/ROHNNET/rohnnet2004/html2004/index.html

  You have 7 major links on the left sidebar.  You also have all the
tower descriptions, catalogs,
specs, etc if you click on the 'on-line catalog' link you have
another 7 links with the tower
information by spec tower configuration.

hope this helps,

Bob
NA6T

Robert Smith Consulting
"Wireless Installations -- Government, Businesses & ISP's"
F.C.C. Licensed-Commercial & Amateur Services
A.R.S NA6T
ARRL Life Member
1-707-964-4931 w/answering machine
Fort Bragg, California   95437

"On The Air-Conditioned Mendocino Coast, In REAL Northern California"
No trees were destroyed in the sending of this message.
However, a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

Message: 4