[TowerTalk] Feedback

Michael Germino ad6aa at sbcglobal.net
Mon Apr 14 21:45:17 EDT 2008

Mostly lurking and learning.  I do not have a tower, but have purchased land out in the country and will be building a home sometime in the future.

  I do not have any specific questions, since a tower won't be going up in the next year. This is a very good group of people here and I am learning a lot.  I suspect, if I watch this group for the next year or so, I may not have many questions.  I have seen a lot of very good information here.

  Feedback about propagation?  I can work DX in the Pacific, mobile.  Sometimes on the first call.  The rest of the world is tough.  Looking forward to MUCH better conditions.

  Mike
  73, AD6AA