[TowerTalk] Which Rohn 45 Top Section is Best?

hdmc38 at bellsouth.net hdmc38 at bellsouth.net
Wed Apr 16 11:58:01 EDT 2008

Hello Rob

 I would and use the 45AG4.True about the bracing but that does not seem to effect the strength of it, on mine any way. You will need a thust bearing and it sure is easy to stand on! The 45AG4 is only 8' long. That means it can ship UPS another plus. Hope this helps.

            73 Joe K4XZ
--
JOE PATRICK
SENIOR PLUMBING/MECHANICAL