[TowerTalk] Transmission Line Formula

David Gilbert xdavid at cis-broadband.com
Fri Apr 18 01:45:29 EDT 2008

Thanks!  I should be able to work with that.  I'm trying to model a
transmission line equivalent for decoupling stubs on a yagi element
(wire suspended below tubing), and the characteristic impedance of the
theoretical transmission line in the model needs to be the same as the
physical stub on the antenna since it makes a difference on the effect
at frequencies other than the one "being decoupled".  EZNEC reputedly
doesn't model closely spaced wires all that well so I didn't want to
rely only on modeling the stub, and I thought the comparison might be
interesting as well.

I appreciate the help.  Take care es 73,
Dave   AB7E