[TowerTalk] Force 12 EF-240 3/8" Standoffs

Rich Zanni kj6ra1 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 23 22:54:43 EDT 2008

I just rebuilt a EF-240X 40M yagi and had to replace all the aluminum 3/8"
standoff bolts that hold the linear loading wires, most of the ones that
came with it were broken when they took the elements apart.

I was unable to get the right ones from Force 12 as they shipped the 1/4-20
ones that they switched to in the later design. So we made our own and they
are identical to the originals .

So if you have the older design with the 3/8" studs that hold the linear

Rich  KJ6RA