[TowerTalk] Stacking Antennas for different Bands

David Robbins K1TTT k1ttt at arrl.net
Sat Apr 26 14:41:33 EDT 2008

Put 6m on top, c3 in middle, xm240 just above top of tower.  Depending on
the type of top on the tower use at least 1, and maybe 2, thrust bearings
above the ham-4.  If the tower top is a tube type you can get away with 1
thrust bearing, if it's a flat top you put one bearing on the top plate and
another about half way between that and the rotor.  The 2nd one is only used
when you have to take the rotor out, and while raising the antennas on the
mast.

David Robbins K1TTT
e-mail: mailto:k1ttt at arrl.net
web: http://www.k1ttt.net