[TowerTalk] Remote Operation - Reflector?

Michael Walker va3mw at portcredit.net
Sat Apr 26 21:46:46 EDT 2008

Paul

I'll be surprised if you don't know this already, but just in case.

Although there are many remote operation software packages, Ham Radio Deluxe
seems to have the largest following.  The software is free and is amazing.

I've run a remote base for 2 years now using both HRD and Skype for the
audio.

Anyway, from the main web page, you can find both the reflector and the
forum.  http://hrd.ham-radio.ch/

Mike VA3MW