[TowerTalk] yaesu rotors

Bob Maser bmaser at tampabay.rr.com
Sun Apr 27 18:16:40 EDT 2008

I worked for The quality manufacturer of 10 turn pots and they are still
fragile, wirewound devices.  If you want the ultimate, why not buy a prop
pitch rotor and control it with a Green Heron controller.  That's what I am
putting up and I expect to have zero problems with it, regardless of what
antenna(s) I put on it.

Bob  W6TR