[TowerTalk] LB Cebik

vhfplus at bmg50.com vhfplus at bmg50.com
Mon Apr 28 11:40:39 EDT 2008

Even though LB provided the material on his site freely to everyone and
was always most helpful and courteous when I had a question to pose? A
fine way to pay homage to his memory.

Hopefully this will all be sorted out so LB's legacy remains intact.

BTW, I don't believe that I have ever been to the Antennex site so I
really don't know anything about it's relationship to LB's work and web
site.

Jack, W6NF