[TowerTalk] Tashjian Towers

Lou Laderman lladerman at earthlink.net
Fri Aug 1 21:41:39 EDT 2008

In addition to Tashjian,  would also be curious to hear about US Tower
experiences.

I have been trying for over 5 weeks to get some wind loading calcs done by
the engineer UST uses (not an employee, unfortunately) to make a purchase
decision. I've reached him by phone once and although promises to get it
done the next day were made, I never heard anything further and my follow-up
emails have been ignored. I asked UST for some help and they acknowledge
that getting information from him is a problem (which amazes me). I'm
concerned that even once I finally get an answer I won't be able to get
stamped plans needed to get a building permit for a long time.

At least Karl Tashjian is an engineer. When I've been able to reach him he's
given me some good information over the phone.

Lou, WØFK