[TowerTalk] Tashjian Towers

wa5zup wa5zup at msn.com
Sat Aug 2 09:54:27 EDT 2008

I went through the exact same thing with this guy last year.  I wasted a
month with phone calls and e-mails trying to get any information out of him.
I wanted a building permit in hand before I ordered the tower.
To make a long story short, I got fed up with him. He is a flake in my
opinion.
I went with Tashjian.  I had the stamped drawings in 2 days. Building permit
in hand the next day.  Ordered the tower that same day.

I ordered the tower 7/6/07 and received the tower 11/1/07.

John wa5zup