[TowerTalk] Tashjian Towers

rwhitetexas at verizon.net rwhitetexas at verizon.net
Sat Aug 2 13:18:21 EDT 2008

I also had no problems with UST last year when I was considering their
HDX555 crank up. They answered all my questions and pretty much told me the
process on what would happen after I ordered. I even quizzed them about how
to unload the tower from the truck, move it around and get it ready to
erect, etc. No problems. The base came promptly in a few days when they said
it would and a number of weeks later, the tower showed up when they said it
would. I did have to call once more when I could not understand the detail
about the proper bending of the rebar, but a quick phone call cleared things
up on how to read the bending details. I always phone. Nothing beats a
personal phone call to straighten things out. The documentation I received
prior to the tower coming was more than adequate to get things going before
it arrived.

Of course, having Gerald, K5GW and all the nice hams at Texas Towers 5
minutes west of me helps also!  :)

Roger W5RD,