[TowerTalk] Antenna quality and support for M2

Roger (K8RI) K8RI-on-TowerTalk at tm.net
Mon Aug 4 22:00:42 EDT 2008

Roger (K8RI) wrote:
> Pardon the spelling, I'm not using my usual system or mail reader.
>
> <snip>

Thanks to all who provided information and opinions.  My apologies if I
missed answering every one, but as I said in the previous post I *was*
using a different OS and mail reader.  So although I'm now back on the
regular one, my mail is spread across two machines making it difficult
to find any specific e-mail

I will probably start with a 40M3 (yah, I know that wasn't on the list)
and follow that with the 30-10LP8 (If I have the number correct)

Again thanks for the input and 73

Roger (K8RI - ARRL Life Member)
www.rogerhalstead.com
N833R (World's oldest Debonair)