[TowerTalk] BIG TOWER SALE

Mike Reagan mikereagan at ni7t.com
Tue Aug 5 14:08:34 EDT 2008

Forwarded By NI7T

I am down sizing at my new location and now have over 500 feet of well cared
for
AB 105 tower available. This is heavy duty stuff and can be used for just
about any amateur application. Most of the tower is in 10 foot sections
and also available are all the guy brackets, bolts, nuts, rotor and thrust
plates as
well as documentation. It is currently on the ground ready for pickup in
Baker City, Oregon. At $100 per section this is an unbelievable deal.
Consider that new Rohn 55 is going for $319 a section for and even Rohn 45
going for $249.

AB105 has two very practical uses. First, for large arrays of several
antennas on one tower and large beams such as a 3 EL 75M beam. Second, for
house mounting a 50 or 60 foot tower on a small lot with minimal guys.

Please respond by Email to nk7u at nk7u.com with a phone number. Thanks Joe
NK7U