[TowerTalk] Fwd: Suggestions for Quad wire?

HansLG at aol.com HansLG at aol.com
Sat Aug 9 10:02:28 EDT 2008

I  use pvc insulated 14 AWG for all my antenna installation when I  "do" wire
antennas. I used it for dipoles and for ladder feeds and have had no
problems. It is a little heavier and has larger area than 16 AWG so you  have to
consider if that is OK with your supports. (I am using it because  somebody gave
me a 500' roll that was left over after an electric installation)  You can get
wire in any electric or hardware store, even Lowes and Home  Depot.

73 de Hans N2JFS