[TowerTalk] quick-disconnect for rotor wires etc.?

Pete Smith n4zr at contesting.com
Sat Aug 9 17:13:00 EDT 2008

Those AMPs sound like they might be an excellent substitute for my Jones
plugs, which are hard to mount neatly in an aluminum panel and tend to get
flaky after a while.  I should clarify - I don't use DINs outdoors at all -
I thought he was asking about lightning disconnects at the shack entrance.

73, Pete N4ZR