[TowerTalk] Replacement Elements for Force 12

Tom Haavisto kamham69 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 10 00:17:36 EDT 2008

The new owner of Force 12 is Mark Hooper.  Drop him an email as
force12.mark at mac.com.

I had a chance to speak with Mark, and he will be introducing his new
web site in a week or two.

Far from being a lost cause, I think this bodes well for the company
and Amateur Radio.  Nice to see someone is willing to invest money in
this hobby by purchasing an existing business, and trying to make a go
of it.

Tom - VE3CX