[TowerTalk] Waterproofing Yaesu control connection

Tom Osborne w7why at verizon.net
Tue Aug 12 00:11:14 EDT 2008

I have used Vasoline here for a long time.  I put it on contacts on beams,
rotor cables, and after years, you can wipe it off and the metal under it is
as good as new.  I even had a beam attached next to my chimney, and the
Vasoline was black as coal with soot.  I wiped it off and it was clean
underneath.

Learned this from an old telephone service man.  That is what they used on
their stuff.  73
Tom W7WHY