[TowerTalk] Connection Tower to ground rods

Tom WA9WSJ wa9wsj at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 17 15:39:41 EDT 2008

Hi Art,

I'll add my idea to the other good ideas listed, sometimes it's good to have options, they might inspire better methods!

Please check the link below, go about 3/4 down the page.

http://www.wa9wsj.com/antenna_page.htm

Although I have a Rohn 25G tower, the stainless steel U-bolt method will certainly work with the right size clamps for any round leg tower. Instead of a copper backing bar, as I used, you could use aluminum or steel etc. Just need something so the flat clamp that comes with the u-bolt doesn't bend when you tighten it down, you'll get the idea when you see the pic.

73
Tom