[TowerTalk] stubs for the SO2R setup

Felipe Ceglia - PY1NB felipe-listas at terenet.com.br
Thu Aug 21 08:56:58 EDT 2008

Hello,

Again, more updates on this issue.

I took some minutes and gathered the data I believed to be useful, and
placed it on an excel spreadsheet that you may find attached to this
message.

Right now, the situation is:

When I TX on the 40m radio (radio A), where the set of stubs is, I see
no difference while stubs are online or offline.

When I TX on radio B, say 14mhz, and place the radio A and its stubs on
this frequency, its clear that the stubs are working.

Do I have some RF leakage between radioA and stub? The data in the
spreadsheet cant make it very clear, at least for me.

Do I have something outside rectifying harmonics? Not sure, as it is
happening at radio's minimum power level. Maybe thats something between
5 and 10 watts.

Thank you very much for your attention,

Felipe