[TowerTalk] Beam

WA6RKN WA6RKN at ARRL.net
Tue Aug 26 19:07:55 EDT 2008

You guys are great!

>From the responses here, I quickly found a roof top tower and it is in my garage as I type.

Now...the last part of the assembly is needed....Heh..

The antenna!

Looking for a 'smaller' tri-band (or 5 band [WARC freqs]) beam to set on top of this rooftop tower.  I have a HAM IV rotator and a TailTwister rotator (Which would be over kill...I can see my house turning with that one!  LOL) so I can swing a moderately sized beam..say..boom not to exceed 15 feet, give or take.

Any Tower Talkians out there have one sitting in the garage that would like to part with it...for a reasonable price?

Thanks for considering.......

73's

Joe Wolfe
WA6RKN at ARRL.NET