[TowerTalk] I.C.E. (Industrial Communicatrions Engineers)

Bill Winkis kc4pe at bellsouth.net
Tue Aug 26 18:04:53 EDT 2008

I placed an order back on July 17th with I.C.E., I received an immediate acknowledgement, but thats the last I have heard from the group ....

I've sent two emails inquiring about a potential shipping date, realizing that what I ordered may have to be made... (both emails went  unanswered)

Is I.C.E. active, in the past I've I gotten immediate service and shipment, so this is not like them to go over a month without a word...??

-Thanks,

-Bill
kc4pe at bellsouth.net