[TowerTalk] Splicing LDF4

D. Calder towertalk at n4zkf.com
Thu Aug 28 16:16:54 EDT 2008

In the cell industry there is two splices on every run. Usually 1/2" jumper
from the cabinet to the ground buss polyphasers
where it then transitions to 1 5/8". It then goes up the tower to another 5'
or 6' 1/2" jumper to the antenna.

All connectors. If you try and splice it without one, you don't have any
business using the 1/2" to begin with. IT WILL
not be correct.

73 Dave
n4zkf