[TowerTalk] Splicing LDF4

Steve Maki steve at oakcom.com
Thu Aug 28 19:10:43 EDT 2008

Not a fair argument...

As someone who installs "proper" connectors professionally, I would have
no problems with a splice for HF done as described. In fact, in some
ways (mechanically) it's probably superior. And when weatherproofed,
will look just as good as proper connectors, and last every bit as long.

Personally, I don't like N connectors for HF. I recommend 7/16 DIN for
anyone wanting an excellent proper connector.

Steve K8LX