[TowerTalk] ICE information

Fernando González fergondi at wanadoo.es
Mon Dec 8 15:12:46 EST 2008

Hi all,
A friend of mine ordered an ICE-419 passband filter directly to ICE through their website. Needless to say he gave his visa details and did the payment. Received a message from the owner telling that the operation was ok and he was going to send the filter asap. That was 5 months ago. The filter is not here and the guys at ICE don´t reply to our emails neither answer the phone. Anyone have had a similar experience with that company??...Have done dozen of similar operations with US stores and this turn out to be our first problem. Thanks for the attention. 73s
EC1CT Fernando
E-mail: ec1ct at ure.es