[TowerTalk] ICE information

Roger (K8RI) K8RI-on-TowerTalk at tm.net
Mon Dec 8 16:12:39 EST 2008

James C. Hall, MD wrote:
> Yep, it takes about six months to get a set of those. I have 2 sets of the
> 419B's.

Just something to bear in mind.  Often it is both cheaper and faster to
order through dealers than it is from the manufacturer.  Logically that
would not seem to make sense, but dealers usually purchase much larger
quantities, have an established financial relationship with the
manufacturers, and the manufacturers tend to give dealers a favored
status to keep them happy.

This is not true in all cases but *tends* to be the rule.

Roger (K8RI)