[TowerTalk] No end caps

Bill Winkis kc4pe at mindspring.com
Tue Dec 9 15:03:55 EST 2008

Get end caps to fit the boom .... cut the  center out of the caps
leaving 3/8" lip all the way around...... snip 1/4 inch block out of
the lip for drainage (be sure and mount this snip bottom
center)....epoxy in the back side of the cap...aluminium or SS window
screening cut to fit.........
Will last for years.....

-Bill