[TowerTalk] Rohn 25G installed just in time

John Lyles jtml at losalamos.com
Mon Dec 15 14:33:01 EST 2008

Fellow tower/antenna  enthusiasts,
I chronicled the details of my 45 foot 25G tower install at the AM Forum discussion group - since the main purpose of this is to support AM operation from some boatanchor radios. The tower was obtained from a SK this summer, and relocated to my QTH. The other tower seen in the background on yesterdays photos is a 30 foot Universal aluminum that has been up since 1993, and it is for my SSB station, which doesn't get much use right now. Finished getting the guys all tensioned yesterday. No antennas yet, as we now have a major snow storm on us...

http://amfone.net/Amforum/index.php?topic=17522.20

73
John
K5PRO