[TowerTalk] Best way of getting a line over a tree

Jim Hargrave w5ifp at gvtc.com
Wed Dec 24 12:06:27 EST 2008

Eric,

The best I have found is a Bow and arrow attached to an open faced fishing
reel. The open face will allow the fishing line to quickly dispense with
very little friction. If you are good, maybe you could just attach a weigh
to the fishing line and throw it over. A long fishing rod will give you a
lot of leverage.

   * 73's Jim W5IFP *