[TowerTalk] Ropes over pine trees

Mike Bragassa bragassa at consolidated.net
Wed Dec 24 13:40:09 EST 2008

I have done both the slingshot and the tennis ball shooter:
The tennis ball shooter is heads up ahead as compared to the slingshot. More
accurate and farther/higher distance. No comparison.

Mike, K5UO

Hello,

I know this is an age old question.   What is your best recommendation
on getting some ropes in the tops of my 80 - 100 FT (25 - 33 M) pine
trees ?   I have heard a sling shot or bow and arrow can work.   I have
good access to the trees but there are too many trees to try getting a
balloon supported line over.

Thank you,

Eric N4HGZ