[TowerTalk] Knot tying

Hector Garcia XE2K j_hector_garcia at sbcglobal.net
Mon Dec 29 13:06:03 EST 2008

Drax

There is a lot of information around and here you receive a good info but if you have a doubt of your knot , always will trust in a  clamp above the knot to stop it  to slip over the mast

safety is the best, for my is no problem if take 2 minutes to remove it from the mast.

Hector Garcia XE2K / XF1K

   Mexicali B.C  DM22fp

P.O.Box 73

El Centro CA 92244-0073