[TowerTalk] Mosley TA 33

Richards jruing at ameritech.net
Mon Dec 29 08:04:15 EST 2008

A view of the list server web page and of my email client
shows Adam's original post on the Mosely antenna was
really a reply to my message on the AV-640... see attached
image of the list!

Thanks for playing!

No big deal... I am glad you guys are keeping a good sense of
humor about it.   I was not really intending to make waves but
just poke some fun about it.   It is so hard to be funny or silly in
emails - no body English, no immediate feedback, etc.

Happy trails.   =====  Richards - K8JHR  ======