[TowerTalk] Sealing Pigtails - Opinions?

Chuck N7BV ck2jones at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 7 15:00:24 EST 2008

GM Ward,

In the past I have avoided having to seal pig-tails by
using an SO-239 female connector mounted on
plexi-glass or aluminum sheeting and PL-259's on the
coax.  Sealing the SO-239 is much easier (used RTV or
hot-gun glue, both of which have worked well for me).
I use this on my Quad DE's and on any vertical
antennas.

73, Chuck N7BV