[TowerTalk] CAD anyone?

Vic wb4slm at cox.net
Fri Feb 8 11:20:10 EST 2008

Any one out there have an idea of an EZ & simple to use (most important) CAD (computer assisted doodling) program so I can do some "what if's" of moving antennas or towers around in the backyard, setting guypoints, moving trees, etc ... I don't need something that I have to go back to school to learn .. KISS applies .. Perhaps I should stay with the sheet of "butcher paper", protractor & ruler...

I went to CNET & found 848 different CAD applications .. overwhelming !! I've got VISIO 2003 in my Office Package, and find it a little to awkward to work in .. I just want to snap some lines, find some angles or set the angle & snap the line inside the "box" or the back lot as the case may be ..

Cheers de Vic //