[TowerTalk] Re-cabling Tri-Ex LM470 Tower

Lonnie nt6bvk7lm at cybertime.net
Sun Feb 10 11:32:58 EST 2008

Hello to the group...

I need to re-cable my old LM470 tower.  Mine has the pull-down feature and
it is standing in the vertical position and it is one of the older towers
with two bolts per side on the base section.

Can someone point me to a site or give me some pointers on how to do it
correctly.  I have the printed manual for the 470 but it doesn't clearly
instruct one how to do it.  Is there one cable that should be done first,
then second and so on?.....I know that strapping the tower sections together
must be done for safety purposes but I need some guidance on the process.

Thanks in advance for your input and assistance..

Lonnie  (NT6B)