[TowerTalk] i.c.e.

Joe Giacobello k2xx at swva.net
Fri Feb 15 18:45:21 EST 2008

The Wireman markets some ICE products.  One time I had ordered one of
them and there was an extremely long delay before delivery.  When I
questioned the delay through the Wireman's phone rep, they basically
said that ICE service is catch as catch can.  That comment suggests to
me that they may be a garage operation with a day job, but I don't
really know.

73, Joe
K2XX