[TowerTalk] New Tower

Eugene Jensen eugenejensen at nyc.rr.com
Tue Feb 19 00:11:40 EST 2008

Are you ready for this Tri-Ex Catalog dated 5-69 Self Supporting Tower HZN
available models 4 Max Dead Load Capacity 275 LB. Maximum Antenna wind Load
12 sq ft 2 feet above top of tower at 60 mph and it 71 feet fully ex. look
like it use a hinged base. Your pictures appear to make it a Industrial
tower that was guyed. If you like I'll make a color copy of this as it a off
yellow color with black and white drawing in grayscale. I could do it this
weekend. 73 Gene K2QWD