[TowerTalk] Alpha 87A Amplifier Cooling Fan

Joe joe at wd0m.com
Sat Feb 23 13:21:01 EST 2008

Hi John,

You may have more luck on the ETO/Alpha reflector:

or, the Yahoo Group for Alpha 87a:

There is no label on my 87a's external muffin fan either - perhaps
removing the one you have and checking the back of it may help?

Joe Hannigan - WDØM
Pagosa Springs, CO

http://www.WD0M.com
http://www.pagosarocks.com