[TowerTalk] Green Heron Controller Performs Miracles

john at kk9a.com john at kk9a.com
Sun Feb 24 23:17:14 EST 2008

That is quite a claim.  Either the potentiometer or the drive gear is
slipping,  If it is the drive gear you may not have a tight enough fit with
the motor.  The main gear is not round and setting it can be tricky.  I just
don't see how a controller can solve this problem, even with soft starts and
stops, heavy winds will also cause slipping.

John KK9A / P40A