[TowerTalk] shrink tubing & coax connectors

David Gilbert xdavid at cis-broadband.com
Wed Jan 2 22:47:22 EST 2008

There is a guy with an eBay storefront who sells all kinds of heat
shrink tubing in several sizes, including 3M adhesive lined.  I've
bought stuff from him before and he's quick and extremely fair.  The 1
inch diameter size should work for most coax connections, I think.

http://stores.ebay.com/Heat-Shrink-Tubing

Dave   AB7E