[TowerTalk] Fulton K2550 Winch

Ed Williams sunset392 at cox.net
Fri Jan 4 20:00:08 EST 2008

I have a K2550 winch that I would like to replace the bushings and disk
pads.  If anyone has a phone number for Fulton I would sure like to talk to
the company about a rebuild kit or parts if a kit does not exist.

I use two K2550 winches on the US Towers TX-489, one to lifting and the
other for tilt over. They have been in operation for 5 years and I think it
is time to replace the parts.

I also use the CDE/Hygain Tailtwister in the tower even though I was told
that it would not work, all you have to do is find the points where the
rotator bolt tabs are inline with the tower face and the tower will raise
and lower with no problem (at least on my tower).

73, de KN4KL ed

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
12:09 PM