[TowerTalk] "ARP Ranks Top 10 Tribanders"

RLVZ at aol.com RLVZ at aol.com
Wed Jan 9 20:53:58 EST 2008

Can anyone tell me the Callsigns of the hams who did the "ARP Ranks  the Top
10 Tribanbers"?  (this was the original Tribander Report done  before K7LXC's
two versions which I have on-hand)

I'd love to run a few questions by the ARP group.  Such as, they  tested many
other tribanders that didn't make the Top 10.  I'd like to find  out what
other models they tested.

The ARP group had some interesting testing techniques, such as:  results were
compiled at: 105 meters, 3,000 meters, and 10,520  meters.   And comparing
the tribander side-by-side against a  3-element monobander.

Thanks & 73,

Dick- K9OM